A black panther is one of the fiercest cats in the jungle. By following the steps below you can learn to draw one for yourself!
- Draw a large circle for the head. Add a smaller one for the snout and put in guidelines for the facial features.
- Draw details. Sketch two half-circles for the eyes, a curvy triangle for the nose, an inverted "Y" shape for the mouth, and two triangular shapes for the ears.
- Draw an oval for the neck. Add two larger ones for the sections of the body, one tilted upward into the juncture of the neck and one horizontal.
- Draw three ovals for each leg. Add in paws and a long, muscular tail. Don't make any of these body parts particularly streamlined--the panther might seem sleek, but it's a powerful animal.
- Outline the panther and erase guidelines. Make sure to emphasize the elements of the face and feet that distinguish the stealth of the panther.
- Color in your drawing. Use black or very dark blue for the body, and piercing yellow for the eyes.
- Draw lightly in pencil so that you can easily rub out mistakes.
- How to Draw a Lion
- How to Draw a Tiger
- How to Draw Leopards
- How to Draw a Black Cat
- How to Draw Evil Cats